Immaculate Heart of Mary, Ora pro nobis.

This blog is dedicated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and in reparation for all the sins committed against Her Most Pure Heart. May Her Immaculate Heart draw us closer to Her Divine Son, Our Most Precious Lord.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Now I've Gone and Done It.

I don't know where to begin.  A year or so ago, Steve and I started a blog about Christian parenting.  It's still around and he posts there occasionally.  But for a long time now, I have been silent.  I've convinced myself that I don't really have anything to say or I don't have the time to blog.  But that is not the truth entirely.  While I am very busy, my life has changed since beginning that blog and I haven't wanted to post there because my heart is not in it.

With that being said, I am leaving that blog to my wonderfully amazing husband.  He will keep it going and moving in whatever direction he sees fit.  As for me, I've started this new blog because I really do have plenty to say.

I am giving this disclaimer now so that there won't be any confusion.  This is a blog for and about Traditional Catholicism.  If you are new to these terms, I will explain it all in a post tomorrow.

All comments will be welcome, upon moderation of course.

Can't wait until tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment